MEMORIAL DAY TOASTED MARSHMALLOW CONFETTI MILKSHAKE
Download Current Recipe as PDF
Memorial Day is just ’round the bend so what better way to celebrate than with good eats and satisfying treats! This Toasted Marshmallow Confetti Milkshake recipe fits the bill and bursts with love and color. Delightful to the eyes and perfect for a party, let’s all raise that milkshake glass to those who served our country with honor and courage… we hope you enjoy the holiday weekend with sweet gratitude! For more yum, giveaways and our food philosophy, be sure to sign up for our Seasonal Newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. PS We truly get a kick out of your favorite food pic moments with friends and family! Remember to share that love and post pics with hashtag #DontWorryEatHappy. TOASTED MARSHMALLOW CONFETTI MILKSHAKE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings.
- 4-5 scoops high-quality vanilla bean ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbs plain Greek yogurt
- 4 jumbo marshmallows
- Confetti rainbow colored sprinkles
- Honey and small pastry paint brush
- 4 decorative straws
- Whipped cream
- 4 cherries or mini American flags
- 4 4-6 ounce glass mugs
- Using a small pastry brush, apply honey in a swirl design from bottom to top of the interior of each glass mug.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons rainbow colored sprinkles inside each mug. Gently rotate (tilt mug) to coat the painted honey swirls with sprinkles. Pour out excess sprinkles. Set aside mugs.
- To make the milkshake: If indoors, toast marshmallows under a broiler on a foil-lined baking sheet, until all sides are golden brown. If outdoors, toast marshmallows over an open fire using wire hangers as skewers. Rotate each marshmallow until all sides are golden brown. (Like making s’mores).
- Scoop vanilla bean ice cream, milk and Greek yogurt into the blender.
- Blend for 20 seconds or so. Add toasted marshmallows. Pulse until incorporated and remember not to over mix. Consistency should remain thick.
- Gently pour shake into each confetti sprinkle adorned glass mug.
- Top with whipped cream. Garnish with extra rainbow sprinkles and a cherry. Adorn with playful straw. (Option to add mini American flag). Serve immediately .