SPICY TOMATO CHUTNEY & GREEK YOGURT
Download Current Recipe as PDF
A dollop of our summer chutney will make your barbecue blast off!
SPICY TOMATO PEACH CHUTNEY
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbs cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and fresh ground white pepper to taste
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, combine peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne, cumin and a pinch of Kosher salt and ground white pepper.
- Simmer, stirring with a wooden spoon or whisk, until mixture naturally thickens, approximately 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow chutney to cool to room temperature.