Posted in Autumn, Dinner, Salad on November 2017
Posted in Autumn, Dinner, Salad
- 2 cups kale, spinach, Rainbow Swiss chard or radicchio
- 2 cups Napa cabbage
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs seeds or nuts of choice (I like toasted sunflower seeds)
- I small container grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Chop up Superfood greens such as kale, Napa cabbage, and Brussels sprouts.
- Gently toss greens together in a large bowl.
- Place the greens in a “date made” labeled Ziploc bags. Squeeze out excess air then seal.
- When ready to serve, add-on remaining ingredients. Use simple lemon vinaigrette.